Mobile Banking App
Personalize your app
Arrange the app’s features in a way that makes the most sense to you—on a per-device basis and move things around using the new dashboard feature. View our tutorial for details.
View balances and account activity
Search for transactions, add a note or an image, and ﬁlter by tags. Access up to 120 days of account transaction history, then accumulate more history going forward.
Make deposits using your device camera
Deposit checks into checking or savings accounts using the mobile deposit feature.
e-Statements currently accessed in Online Banking are now available in Mobile Banking.
Touch ID or PIN authentication
Easily and securely log in using ﬁngerprint, facial recognition or personal identiﬁcation number.
Utilizes a one-time passcode to complete certain transactions.
Link other accounts
Transfer funds between your VirtualBank accounts and setup transfers with external bank accounts.
To update your app and begin using the new features, simply click on the existing app icon on your phone and follow the prompts. Your username and password have not changed. If you are new to VirtualBank Mobile Banking app and have not downloaded it previously, download it today. Need assistance? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- User ID – "Remember Me" capability
- Touch ID® for iPhone®
- Fingerprint Authentication for Android™ phones
- View check images
- Change your password from your phone
- Mobile Deposit limit display
- Auto-capture check image functionality when you deposit your checks
- View up to 90 days of mobile deposit history
- Change to a preferred landing page
- View, add, edit, and delete your payees and payments
- Import payees from contacts
- Select and view favorite payees for easy access
- Make person to person payments
- Download and open our Mobile Banking app on your smartphone.
- Take photos of the back and front of the check(s) that you wish to deposit.
- Once you've successfully submitted your deposit, you'll receive an email confirmation.
- Mobile Deposits made by 8pm ET on a business day will be credited the same day.
Preview some of the features in our video.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.