Personalize your app
Arrange the app’s features in a way that makes the most sense to you—on a per-device basis and move things around using the new dashboard feature. View our tutorial for details.
View balances and account activity
Search for transactions, add a note or an image, and ﬁlter by tags. Access up to 120 days of account transaction history, then accumulate more history going forward.
Make deposits using your device camera
Deposit checks into checking or savings accounts using the mobile deposit feature.
e-Statements currently accessed in Online Banking are now available in Mobile Banking.
Touch ID or PIN authentication
Easily and securely log in using ﬁngerprint, facial recognition or personal identiﬁcation number.
Utilizes a one-time passcode to complete certain transactions.
Link other accounts
Transfer funds between your VirtualBank accounts and setup transfers with external bank accounts.
Additional convenient features:
- User ID – "Remember Me" capability
- Touch ID® for iPhone®
- Fingerprint Authentication for Android™ phones
- View check images
- Change your password from your phone
- Mobile Deposit limit display
- Auto-capture check image functionality when you deposit your checks
- View up to 90 days of mobile deposit history
- Change to a preferred landing page
- View, add, edit, and delete your payees and payments
- Import payees from contacts
- Select and view favorite payees for easy access
- Make person to person payments
- Download and open our Mobile Banking app on your smartphone.
- Take photos of the back and front of the check(s) that you wish to deposit.
- Once you've successfully submitted your deposit, you'll receive an email confirmation.
- Mobile Deposits made by 8pm ET on a business day will be credited the same day.
Preview some of the features in our video.
Sign up for E-Statements
statements in an instant. Plus, going forward, get up to 18 months of statement history through Online Banking.
Enroll your account(s) in minutes:
- Log into Online or Mobile Banking
- Select a deposit account
- Select “Documents”
- Click on “Documents and Settings”
- Enroll “All Accounts,” or place checkmarks next to account(s) you wish to enroll
- Click “Save Settings”
Mobile Banking FAQs
How do I sign out of the Mobile Banking app?
When you close the Mobile Banking app, you are automatically signed out.
Who do I contact with any questions about the app?
Any questions in reference to the feature/functions or issues relating to the app can contact our Client Service
at 1-877-998-BANK (2265).
How do I use the “organize accounts” feature to see my accounts in a certain order?
Can I send secure messages within the app?
Secure messaging is currently not available in the app but will be available in a future enhancement.
Is the email option available in the app a secure way to send information about my account?
No, the email option in the app should only be used for general questions or product information.
You should never enter your account number, login credentials or other non-public information in a
How does the new feature of connecting to an institution work?
Connecting to an institution allows you to view your account information at other participating
financial institutions. Not all banks participate, so if your bank is not in the top 25 pick list you can try
entering your bank name in the search field. If your bank participates it will ask you to enter the login
credentials you use for that bank. If the bank does not participate, you will receive a message stating
“We don’t recognize this institution”.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact our Client Service Department at 1-877-998-BANK (2265)
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.